Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Good evening all

Im so excited. UKSCRAPPERS is playing host to yet another CyberCrop and I cant wait. The theme this time round is The Oscars, Im in a team called Lovey Doves. All the pre crop excitement is mounting up so it should be a really good weekend. Unfortunatly I havent managed to be teamed with any of the Noobie Boobies (that im aware of as yet) but Im sure that wont stop me enjoying it. I am even putting together a little quiz for my team mates!!!

Ive been doing a bit more scrapping and have started my London album from when we went last year. Here are some of my new Frankie LOs ill add the rest to my slide...Enjoy xxx




1 comments:

Inspiration Alley on 10:39 PM said...

I love the layouts, they really highlight the photos of Frankie. Hope you enjoy the cybercrop at the end of the month. I've registered and am in Lovey Doves also, not sure yet what time I'll have to take part though.

Followers

 

Just Me Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez