Monday, February 19, 2007


I cant beleive that I keep leaving it so long to update, Considering Im sat at home all day everyday at the moment I should be updateing at least every other day....so from 2day that is exactly what im going to do...please feel free to shout at me if I dont!!!!

So whats been happening.....

Frankie is doing really well....I had him weighed last week and he is now 7lb 3oz...He still doesnt fit any of his clothes which is quite frustrating cause as you can imagine he has some rather cute bits!!!!
He had his 1st of many injections this morning...and yes you guessed it he wasnt impressed!!!!!
He does seem to be ok now though which of corse is the main thing. At the moment he is curled up on a pile of cushions on the sofa fast asleep...AHH BLESS!!!!

I have also been doing quite a bit of scrapping over the last week and have finally started my wedding album...At least if I get it finished for my 1st Anniversary it will be an apt prezzie for myself...the 1st year is paper...isnt it????

Im trying to make myself use different techniques in my scrapping but Im always to scared that it wont look right...I dont feel confident enough...I look at other peoples work in Magazines or books and think..WOW that looks fantastic...but never have the courage to try it myself!!!!
I wish that I could overcome this 'weekness' of mine. I would love to see some of my work published one day and at the moment I just dont feel that it is good enough or different enough to stand out and be noticed...if anyone can share any tips to help me overcome this I would be very greatful!!!

Thats about all really...Wow once I get started hey!!!!!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Just Me Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez