Sunday, February 25, 2007


SCRAPPING



Well I have finally uploaded some of my recent pages..you can see them on the slide. Ive also decided to take part in a Scraplift Challenge. One of the girls on UKS set herself a challange to scraplift 20 LO and as im suffering from scrappers block quite a bit recently ive decided that Im going to join her..I have printed out all the LO and will probably start as of begining March...Really looking forward to it actually just need to sort out what pictures to use against each LO

FRANKIE



Well Frankie is doing well. He is now taking 6oz every 4-5hrs but unfortunatly still hasnt slept through the nite. Mind you saying that I quite enjoy getting up and spending quality time with him during the nite...Am I mad???
He has an Outpaitents appointmnt on Tues so I hope that they say he is doing as well as we think he is!!


WEEKEND
Have had a rather good weekend. Went for dinner and drinks round Ross and Claires on Sat. Had quite a bit to drink and played games I won 3out of 4 games of UNO 2out of 3 games Harry Potter Scene It but lost the Vertual Golf on PS2.
On Sunday Jamie went to watch football so I had an afternoon of Scrapping and managed to get 1SLO 1DLO completed plus I managed to catch up with a few Blogs.

Hope you are all well
Catch you L8R
XXX

0 comments:

Followers

 

Just Me Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez